I have multiple StrataMax Portal Accounts with different email addresses, how do I link my properties to the one email address.
- Log into the StrataMax Portal Account that will not be your main account.
- Go to account settings and select My Properties.
- For each property, click on to the Share link and enter the email address of the StrataMax Portal Account you want to be your main account. This will send you an email to confirm.
- Go to your inbox for that email address. Confirm that email address.
- Go back to the StrataMax Portal Account that will not be your main account, then remove those properties from that account
I previously co-owned a property, but I now solely own the property. I no longer want to share this property with another account.
Contact your strata manager as they will need to make a request to our Support team to remove all co-owners from this property. You may need to provide confirmation that you are now the sole owner of the property.
I was previously a co-owner of a property. I no longer want to have access to the property and I have removed this property from ‘My Properties’ but it still appears in ‘My Properties’ as a property to add. How do I get rid of this?
Contact your strata manager as they will need to make a request to our Support team to remove you as the co-owner for this property.